TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Thu Mar 18 18:50:28 EST 1999

Oh gee, thanks a lot. That was about the worst thing I ever saw.. The type
of thing that, once you've seen it, you can't unsee.

JB

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   DASLUD at AOL.COM [mailto:DASLUD at AOL.COM]
                Sent:   Thursday, March 18, 1999 10:12 AM
                To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
                Subject:        Re: TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

                 << File: train.avi >> this is an avi which was sent to me
in jan. but i didnt watch it until this
                week...unfortunately it has lingered in my head ever since,
so i figured i'd
                inflict it upon my BOC-L brethren/sistren>>>

                it's a piece of reality from at least 40 years ago; it's not
gory or porno but
                you may well be disturbed by it....i sure was>

                alternate "subject" titles were GONE DEAD TRAIN and INTO YOU
LIKE A TRAIN but
                i went with the best-known candidate

                YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

                >>larry  b

                ps> afterwards, (if you dare) references to the cover of
hawkwind's
                "roadhawks" lp will be in questionable taste>>>