TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Mar 18 21:34:25 EST 1999

Hey, man...maybe I'm taking this out of context, but though I can appreciate your
fascination with this video clip, as I am also, doesn't it seem that there would
be another forum for this type of subject matter?.....

There are alot of web pages that contain clips and pictures of dead bodies, gore,
and all kinds of horrible things that can happen to people.  Just look up
"grotesque" in any search page.....

Oh well, I won't discuss this any further...back to lurking again.....

Regards