OFF: 10 Most hated

Brian Halligan bthalligan at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 19 10:27:40 EST 1999

Then Carl said:
>     Yeah, but it was because I was broke and unemployed! :)
>If I can scrape up enough cash to afford the occasional CD,
>book, or pint, then I reckon I got no business complaining
>about anything else :)

I'm with you there, Carl.  I was laid-off recently, and though I'm not
totally unemployed, (I'm doing some freelance work) I count myself lucky
to pop down to the record shop and bring home some new tunes.  I find
I'm actually buying *more* CDs than before because I have more free time
to spend in the shops! ;-)  There's just no time to be depressed when
you're discovering great new tunes!

Brian
obCD> Chanka Chank- "Rustbelt Cajun/Zydeco"
obHated bands (rock only)> Bon Jovi, Steely Dan, Bob Segar