Off: 10 Most hated

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Mar 19 08:39:41 EST 1999

>Oh, I just can't resist this one. Apologies to those who don't care for this
>sort of thing and fans of those bands on my list.
>
>In no particular order (and staying within the general rock genre from the
>70's thru the 80's):
>
>Toto (I'm with ya, Torgo)
>Styx
>Journey
>Boston
>Foreigner (May qualify for #1 most despised on my list)
>Loverboy (another contender for the #1 spot)
>Pat Benetar
>America/Bread (is there really any difference?)
>Jackson Browne (Again, I'm with Torgo)
>Ratt (a close runner up)
>Poison
>Duran Duran

Lessee, some of these have BOC connections....
Mirrors was produced by a guy who had produced Loverboy albums,
Jacksone Browne was almost the front man for BOC at one point.

I kinda like Duran Duran.

I think I would have to toss "Menudo" on my list of all-time
hated bands.  I lived in Latin America at the time they were
at their most popular there...