OFF; 10 most hated/Cobain/Tea Party

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Fri Mar 19 20:03:17 EST 1999

"BREVARD, Adrian R." wrote:

> Bands I dislike (since we are debating the merits of the word hate)

<snipedge>
> 90 bands -
> Any band that complains/whines/ knows only two chords (and considers their
> music metal) or uses lots of accoustic guitars as if they were a 60's folks
> act, and is adored by anyone under the age of 17unless there name is Stone
> Temple Pilots (sorry I like these wankers).

<snipedge>

Ya hit the nail SQUARE on the ol' head, that statement pretty much
captures 90% of most acts debuting from 1990 til' present.
Though I would have to recommend the bottom four to anybody:
1. Green Day
2. Our Lady Peace
3. The Tragically Hip
4. Stone Temple Pilots (these guys DO rock!)

Laj.