HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 23 12:13:52 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/23/99 5:43:05 AM, Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM writes:

<<Agreed !   I met up with Simon, at a party about a year ago, (very civilised
affair!) and talked with him for ages! And yes, the live '79 tour really was
the last gasp for him!  He'd really had it by then, being in a touring band,
and hasn't really played seriously since. I asked him if he would ever return
to the Hawk's drum riser (if Mr. Brock were to ask him) and he reaction was NO
NEVER - EVER AGAIN !! Not that he didn't enjoy working in HW, but the thought
of touring again with ANY live act, is quite horrible, as well as getting
"stage-fit" for two hours of skin-pounding.

>>glad he wasnt merely another drug casualty after all<<<

lb