OFF: Spinal Tap

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Tue Mar 23 14:51:12 EST 1999

There is a show on VH1 (my wife watches it, not me - really) called
Timeline.  They show a band's/act's history with commentary (kind of like
all the others the have).  Any way, the one with Aerosmith had Steven Tyler
saying that when Tap came out he didn't like it cause he thought that they
were aiming it at him.