OFF: That one obscure album.. Conan

Sat Mar 27 12:10:28 EST 1999

On lör 27 mar 1999 11.56 -0500 Sprawl <sprawl at BBOARD.COM> wrote:
> Captured the feel? I cannot possible disagree more.

     Really?  Well, maybe I had a different take on the written
stories.  I got the same vibe from them as I got from the movie--
the cheezy swords and sorcery stuff :)  Yeah, it was pastiche,
but that's kinda what I expected.  Ah well.  Context again?
I had read some Conan, saw the film, read more Conan.  It was
a long time ago.

     Destroyer on the other hand, I found humourous, but nothing
like the books.

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic