BOC; Cozy Powell Tribute Concert Sunday

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Mon May 3 11:16:11 EDT 1999

..and we don't get those nifty see-through cases in pastel colors and an OS
that forces you to DO THINGS THEIR WAY... Of course, if you don't actually
want to be bothered with actually learning anything about computers, Mac's
are definately the correct choice..

Hmm... (searching for a topic...) I bet EB uses a Mac... hehe

JB