Coupla topics

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Tue May 4 08:27:48 EDT 1999

> Chuck did a rather nice drum solo during Take Me Away.  I thought that
> it
> was a good spot to put one rather than having both a drum solo and a
> bass
> solo in 'zilla.

WHAT!?!?!  NO double solo in Godzilla?!?!  Have they all gone MAD?!?!?!

It's about f***ing time!!!   :-)

> Nah, don't quit the list.. I, for one, would miss you.

Me too.  Sh*t happens, but BOC-L is forever -- kinda like herpes...

> Hmm... (searching for a topic...) I bet EB uses a Mac... hehe

Actually, he's a PC guy.  On the other hand, Buck Dharma uses Macs...

> >      I'm not worried--I have a Mac and have been laughing my way
> > through the recent spate of viruses in Windoze world.  Not only
> > a lame OS but you have to suffer e-terrorism ;)

Carl, it is sometimes kinda SCARY how much you and I think alike...

John

PS:  Forgot to mention on this forum that last week I was in Los Angeles
on business, and got to visit the legendary Museum of Cult, and it's
equally legendary curator Bolle Gregmar.  We shared some beers, laughs,
and some incredibly cool rare BOC tunes.  Soft White Underbelly, demos,
and lots of cool stuff!

PPS:  15 days 'til "The Phantom Menace" - but more importantly, only 8
days 'til tickets are available...

John A. Swartz - The MITRE Corporation, Bedford MA - jswartz at mitre.org

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side.  Fear leads to Anger.   Anger leads
to Hate.
Hate leads to SUFFERING."  -- Yoda (Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace)