Off: PORCUPINE TREE Live

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Mon May 10 13:24:28 EDT 1999

cosmos schrieb:

> saw them one day after in 's-hertogenbosch.
> and i had the same feeling about the gig.
> have seen them probably 10 times now.
> but i think they played their highlights a couple of years ago.
> when they released the sky moves sideways they performed brilliant gigs.
> they become big and probably they deserve it too.
> i don't know if i will go next time to their gigs.
>
> andre

If the gig in Utrecht would have been good I´d have liked to see them again the
next day in Den Bosch, but sadly it wasn´t... after their stupid album Stupid
dream I expected worse though. I guess this was my last Porcupine Tree gig. Let
them follow the footsteps of Marillion/Fish etc., but without me! I´m hoping that
they are getting real big so that I can make a fortune out of selling my PT
collection...

One year ago in Uden they were brilliant, not that much pop stuff. In 1995 they
sounded like Pink Floyd clones, but not in a bad sense.

Andreas