Gov't Mule

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Wed May 12 15:10:45 EDT 1999

As a newbie to Gov't Mule myself, I'd suggest _Dose_ to start with.. I fell
in love with that CD the very first time I heard it. I have all the others
except for _Live at the Roseland Ballroom_ and really, as far as I am
concerned, you can't go wrong with any of them. These guys just plain kick
ass...

JB