BOC-L Digest - 29 Oct 1999 to 30 Oct 1999

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Mon Nov 1 08:41:32 EST 1999

> Turbonegro are without doubt the greatest Norwegian band! Well, they
> *were*
> until they split.   A great mix of Motorhead, Dictators, Ramones,
> Poison
> Idea, Stooges... and all dressed up in brand new denim too :)

Hey, another BOC connection.  The FAQ states:

     "The Norwegian band, Turbonegro, has an album titled *Never Is
Forever*.  According to the band, it is a tribute to BOC.  No other
information is currently known about this release."

I'd love to get a bit more info about this album for the FAQ - has
anyone heard this album?  Does it make mention of BOC in lyrics or liner
notes?  Do they do a BOC cover?  What is it about this album that makes
it a "tribute to BOC"?

John