HW: Off - Tibet documentary

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Mon Nov 1 11:17:02 EST 1999

>I am trying to track down a documentary, mainly shown in the US, about
the Dalai Lama and Tibet. The documentary was made by a US company
called Lemle Pictures, Inc. They are based in New York. The documentary
has 2 different titles,
>1)  His Time Has Come: The Story of His Holiness The Dalai Lama ("the
Movie")

>2) Compassion in Exile: The Story of the 14th Dalai Lama.
>
>I do not know if they are 2 separate programmes or the same one with
different names.

>I think they were shown in England once years ago  (about 1989)
>They were made either 88 or 89. I was interviewed for them wearing my
Sergeant Bilko t-shirt! They also used a lot of my photographs.
>I have heard that they have been shown in USA a few times, I am not
sure about other countries.
>I know its a bit of a long shot, but if anyone can help, it would be
great.

The contact info I have is:

        Mickey Lemle - Lemle Pictures, Inc.
        132 W. 31st St., Ste. 1611
        NY 10001, USA
        tel.: (212) 736 9606  fax: (212) 736 9608
        e-mail: lemlepix at worldnet.att.net

I don't know how up-to-date it is, though.

Frank

--
Always forgive your enemies -- nothing annoys them so much.
           -- Oscar Wilde
        Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com
   phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240