HW: Off - Tibet documentary

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Mon Nov 1 10:04:13 EST 1999

Hello!

I am trying to track down a documentary, mainly shown in the US, about the Dalai Lama and Tibet. The documentary was made by a US company called Lemle Pictures, Inc. They are based in New York. The documentary has 2 different titles,
1)  His Time Has Come: The Story of His Holiness The Dalai Lama ("the Movie")

2) Compassion in Exile: The Story of the 14th Dalai Lama.

I do not know if they are 2 separate programmes or the same one with different names.

I think they were shown in England once years ago  (about 1989)
They were made either 88 or 89. I was interviewed for them wearing my Sergeant Bilko t-shirt! They also used a lot of my photographs.
I have heard that they have been shown in USA a few times, I am not sure about other countries.
I know its a bit of a long shot, but if anyone can help, it would be great.

Thanks
Kris