behold the SPLENDOR ^_~

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 2 11:56:05 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/2/99 11:25:20 AM, desdinova at EARTHLING.NET writes:

<< And Helen wrote:
> Well, that's the last time i kiss one of your friends - nice to know
> I was that memorable!!!!  He liked my tits at the time enough to want
> to kiss me!!!!!  (Mind you - you did say i should!) But now he doesn't
> even remember me - MEN!!!
>--rude bit snipped --<
> Maybe you should send a photo to show him what a splendid woman he is
> missing!!!!!

So here it is.
oh, and we're humbled by the splendor we lesser beings have been shown. (grin)
nize lady. ^_~

does this mean all of my BOC-L brethren/sistren can handle a 43k attachment?
(hoping so, we'll be)

that stonehenge "brock in the rock" pic was only 18k, but i was skeered to
send it.

and sending the fleurs to jill kinda backfired on me a week or so ago...-_-

but dont you worry, helen, here you'll live on in my 'misc pix' folder.

"<>"