OFF: Shameless self promotion from Zeitgeist e-zine/freezine

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 2 11:58:24 EST 1999

Issue 5 hits the streets on 10 November. Get those SAEs in now.
Featuring Mugwump, Ostmoe, Bloodthirsty Massacre, Body Full Of Stars,
Snakefarm, Machine Boy, day Release, P.A.I.N. featuring Howard Marks,
INIMENTER meet LITTLE GIANT DRUG, JOHNSON, TEN, THE RABBITS HAT, JOE LYNN
TURNER, EDITION NEUMANN plus the usual shop of horrors that is Zeitgeist!

Blessings and peace from all at;
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com  alternate url:
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet