OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Set-list

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 4 15:52:28 EST 1999

every Sat evening, 5-8pm PST on 88.3fm KUCR (available on web-radio through
WinAmp <e-mail for instructions>)
Space Does Not Care 10/30/99:

1.Architectural Metaphor--Creature (Creature of the Velvet Void)
2.Hawkwind--Levitation (Levitation)

3.Ozric Tentacles--Even the Air is Dreaming (Traveller's Aid Trust comp)
4.Tangle Edge--Yatantah Pt. 3
5.Knights of the Occasional Table--Elephants and Castles (Les Elephants du
Paradis)
5.Hawkwind--Neon Skyline (Xenon Codex)
6.Gong--Inner Temple (Live Etc.)

7.Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come--Time Captives (Journey)
8.Melting Euphoria--Astral Nemesis (Upon the Solar Winds)
9.Hawkwind--Lord of Light (Doremi Fasol Latido)

10.Quarkspace--I Bet He's Looking for the Spaceman (Hidden Moon)
11.Can--Oh Yeah (Tago Mago)
12.Hawkwind--Psychedelic Warlords <disappear in smoke> (Hall of the Mountain
Grill)

13.Amon Duul II--Yeti (Yeti)
14.The Orb--Montagne D'or <Der Gute Berg> (Orbus Terrarum)

15.Hawkwind--Space Is Their Palestine (It is the Business of the Future to be
Dangerous)
16.Julee Cruise--This is Our Night (The Voice of Love)
17.Hawkwind/Astralasia--Spirit of the Age <Flesh to Phantasy Ambient Mix>
(Spirit of the Age EP)

e-mail w/comments/requests to be added/removed from mailing list, Chuck