[HW] Story behind 1999 party?

Rob Vincent vincentr at COGNOS.COM
Fri Nov 5 09:42:43 EST 1999

Folks,

I just got back from Toronto, where I managed to keep to my vow to myself
and bought a whole bunch of Hawkwind (including scoring Space Ritual and
Hall Of The Mountain Grill), as it is hard to track down Hawkwind in
Ottawa. One of the CDs I got was the 1999 Party (Live at the Chicago
Auditorium) and am listening to it as we speak. Problem is that it has
practically no liner notes and my knowledge of Hawkwind history isn't as
precise as it might be. Would somebody be able to tell me any story behind
this particular gig/CD ?

Cheers,
Rainmaker

Elijah Snow : It's a strange world