Hawkon '84

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Mon Nov 8 06:14:10 EST 1999

On 7 Nov 99, at 15:09, david hall wrote:

> More memory lane stuff here. Did any of you go to Hawkon '84?

The ultimate dissapointment of my early adulthood ....

I was doing a radio program at a community radio station about that time, and
I'd written to Brian Tawn to try to organise a telephone interview at the
Hawkon with the band for a 4 hour Hawkwind special I was planning. Brian came
through with the phone number for the venue and an organised time to talk to
the band - the letter with the details arrived on Feb 12th 1985 (I still have
it somewhere) ... 2 days after the event.

I guess should have taken it as a premonition for the ultimate dissapointment
of my mid-adulthood (the failed Aussie tour)

sigh....

S.
The email address   ---> sonique at sonique.net
The current project ---> http://sonique.net/house