an observation from a rookie

Mon Nov 8 09:45:30 EST 1999

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Andy Gilham wrote:

> Eddie Izzard bumped into me and spilled my drink at the Comedy Store once.
> He was very apologetic, alothough it was probably my fault because I was as
> pissed as a little beetle at the time.

        I saw him on the night he played Cambridge and got beaten up
(beforehand). I barely knew who he was then though, but he's difficult to
miss.

        And of course, to be on-topic, I met Danny Maranda, Eric and Buck
after the '95 London gig, though Danny was the only one I spoke to, as
Charlie Grant sort of took up all the space round the other two... Yours,

Jon