St Austell Coliseum Gig 12/11/99

IAN ABRAHAMS ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 8 13:40:41 EST 1999

As I'm new to this discussion group I hope this message isn't "out of order" so to speak!  If it is - please accept my apologies!

I'm going to the Cornwall Coliseum gig on Friday night.  If any discussion group members are there and want to say hi, I will be wearing a denim jacket with a picture of The Joker (from Batman) painted on the back.

If I don't look as sad as this sounds, it would be great to meet other members!

Ian Abrahams