HW: Re: St Austell Coliseum Gig 12/11/99

Jill jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 8 15:57:56 EST 1999

Yep I'll be there but then you probably don't want to meet me! - just
look for the elderly little lady who looks just like someone's granny
and that'll be me! Drinking beer.   Actually if you know of some
sensible bed and breakfast place to stay I'd be glad to hear of it.
I'm still swithering over whether to stay in Carlyon Bay Hotel and walk
to the venue or somewhere in St. Austell and get a taxi out and haven't
had a chance to phone to tourist people yet.

cheers
jill

Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk> or
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk