Fwd: Post this for me, if you would/3 of 3 re; 11/5/99

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 11 09:50:48 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/8/99 5:05:48 PM, tickfan_5 at hotmail.com writes:

<< I can see where JB is comming from but I have learned to live with them
"as-is" so to speak...they play better than some of their contemporaries but
the same old songs are being heard a bit too much...if they have any
aspirations of being a bit more than a nostalga act they have to score
pretty big with the new album and learn to play some of their other songs
from Fire, RBN, CN and dare I say it Imagoinos?

Ah JB gotta keep the faith...its not easy being an Oyster fan and it never
was.

Ciao

AB