Fwd: Post this for me, if you would/FROM MR BROOKS re: 11/5/99

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 11 09:49:31 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/8/99 2:55:34 PM, Joseph.Brooks at gcccd.net writes:

<< Almost the exact setlist from when I saw them over a year ago. It saddens
me

to say it but I am falling seriously out of love with BOC.. after 20+ years

of die-hard fandom, which is why I'm no longer on the list and won't be

back.(I know, never say never). They are going nowhere. They gave me many

years of enjoyment and tons of great memories and for that, I will never

forget them.

Cya all and thanks for all the list fun..

JB