OFF: Re: HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

cosmos cosmos at CASEMA.NET
Thu Nov 11 14:03:36 EST 1999

>BTW, does anyone know of any great MPEG audio encoding software?  I have
>used BladeEnc before, under Unix, but am not entirely happy with it.
>Reply directly, as this is going too far off topic.
>
>(Hint: If I find some good software---sound quality wise---more
>Hawkwind/BOC bootlegs can appear on my FTP site.)

hi paul
the best software to encode cd's to mp'3 is audiocatalyst 2.1
this is the most recent version and it's probably the best on the market.
for details see http://www.xingtech.com
it's easy to use too.

regards
andre