Space is Deep

Sat Nov 13 18:12:39 EST 1999

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> the electronic noises prior to 'orgone accumulator' <arent> the same on sr1
> and sr2, just as the versions of 'orgone accumulator' arent the same.

        Is that straight, comrade Boyd? I thought, and I may be wrong,
that SRI and SRII were culled from the same recording, and SRII differed
only in being uncut and starting with `Space', whatever it is. Is the
`Orgone Accumulator' just the SRI version without cuts or is it actually a
different recording?

        Here we go again... at least this time Simon King's using the same
kit on both discs... :-) Yours,
                                Jon