Space is Deep

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 12 17:42:52 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/12/99 12:57:58 PM, jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
writes:

<<
> Our Codex has "Space" on SRII as really being "Electronic Number One".
> If we've got it wrong then certainly we should change the Codex entries
> but I'm not convinced that in this case, we are.

======
both these titles are throwaways, standing for what was essentially
between-song filler from del and dikmik. put a title on 'em and mebbe
royalties show up.
the electronic noises prior to 'orgone accumulator' <arent> the same on sr1
and sr2, just as the versions of 'orgone accumulator' arent the same.

"<>"