HW:Fairfield halls gig

Si Halley sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Sun Nov 14 04:32:37 EST 1999

Subject: Re: HW:Fairfield halls gig

>         If I have my count accurate, there's me (+ girlfriend), Andy
> Gilham, Rich Lockwood, Mike Holmes, Mike Wright and possibly Jill
> Strobridge? And we're meeting in the George, a Wetherspoons just up the
> road/round the corner/close to the venue. Which is seated, which Andy
> doesn't like (not that I do, but he seems to have strong feelings on the
> matter :-)
>         So I need to bring twenty quid and enough for a pint and a half of
> ale just to clear my concert debts :-( Yours,

Keep your eyes open for a long haired guy in an Alice Cooper shirt with his
short American wife. I`m hoping to get there too and don`t know any of you
by site. I figure it`s about time I got out and saw the boys again having
missed everything since the Alien tour!
I just hoping that there`s still tickets left as I won`t get there till
nearly 8pm (we work 7 days a week!).
Anybody know what Cd`s and stuff are available on the mercendising stall
this time out and how much money I`ll need?

Si