HW: Space is Deep

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 14 18:35:46 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/14/99 4:38:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, DASLUD at AOL.COM
writes:

<< darn.
 " space is deep" isnt even on my allegedly complete copy of SR2, tho it seems
 like more than one party has said as much. is there an incarnation of SR2
 which includes the <other> "space is deep", as previously discussed?

 ---I don't think so; I think any SR2 has the title "Space" but that is only
Elec. #1 (maybe it should have been titled #2??). But the other SiD on the
Anthology/Acid Daze/Etc. collections--I assumed that was the other SiD (the
one from 12/22, or 12/30, if the orig. is 12/22). Chuck