Other: Moorcock: The Bellyflops! (fwd)

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Mon Nov 15 19:31:10 EST 1999

        Berry, the chappie who runs the site is in the middle of a big renovation
and so expect a few 404s for a little while yet.
        I've got some of the album, but its a pretty rare album - there are only a
couple of acetates in existence - I know Mike M has a copy, but Langdon
Jones got rid of his. I've asked Mike and Lang to if they'd be keen to
release a CD of this album, but neither were too keen. It was a one-off
spoof intended to be given out at a SF convention... I've got some pictures
taken at the session, and a bit of information on my site at:-

http://moorcock.cjb.net/

Max Wilcox