Other: Moorcock: The Bellyflops! (fwd)

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed Nov 17 08:58:24 EST 1999

Max,

had a look around

> http://moorcock.cjb.net/

and found it very good, informative and interesting, and well presented.
Thanks for making the effort, and keep up the good work.

I know that there are some pages that are at an early stage, but I thought
I'd mention a couple of things that you probably know, but might not.

In the influenced music section I think Cirith Ungol might make an
appearance. their covers were Elric paintings, and they give thanks to MM
for inspiration. However I cannot remember if any of their music is MM
inspired.

>From the links page I couldn't get through to Moorcock tavern
http://www.cybernet2000.co.uk/moorcock/index.htm
it looks fairly dead.