Other: Moorcock: The Bellyflops! (fwd)

Andy.Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Nov 17 09:29:15 EST 1999

As for songs inspired by MM, how about Diamond Head's "Living on Borrowed
Time", which has a lyric something like "slave to this black blade" and
stuff about killing my friends...  must give it a spin... they were dead
keen on Rodney Matthews covers too...

Then of course there's the wonderful Mournblade (but they nicked the name
and little else.)

And exahustive list of metal with Moorcock references/quotes/outright steals
would probably be enormous!

-- Andy