HW Fathead Halls, Croydon - quick review

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 16 14:08:27 EST 1999

Kevin Perry writes:

> I enjoyed seeing Simon, Nik and Harvey again, but that was about the only
> high point for me - nice seeing them speaking to each other!  ALthough
> Motorway City was quite good (I've never heard it live as far as I recall).
>
> Yes, there was a bit of Song of the Gremlin after Ejection - I remembered
> when I woke up this morning.  Nik also came in at the wrong time on the last
> verse of Brainstorm, and Dave had to have a torch to look at the words to
> Green Finned Demon...
>
> Oh yeah - and where were the people in the George...?

Mike W and I were there from around 17.30 at least and there were six of
us there by 19.30. I did look in at 15.00 but couldn't see any likely
candidates except a couple of people who I assumed were newbies to the
list and should therefore be ignored.

FoFP

P.S: a smiley :-) for the humour impaired.