HW: The tour I survived ===

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Nov 17 11:15:20 EST 1999

Cutting, Richard writes:

> One of the announcements made at the Croydon gig ( and was probably
> made at the others ? ) was that there is going to be a Brixton gig in
> March with 'everyone'.  When will this be made official ????

I don't doubt that the arrangements and advertising will be expedited
with the usual efficiency.

> What was Ron's 'heroin announcement' all about ? I haven't seen
> anything negative in the press

I wondered that. It's the sort of statement someone would make when they
knew they'd said the wrong thing to a journalist and that the journalist
was going to make trouble of it.

Are They Losing Their Spin Control?

FoFP