OFF: a meaningless post

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 17 16:13:03 EST 1999

Once upon a time, Theo said........

---Yeah, I'll bite.  Torgo Sedler was there too.  Smokin' Joe is an
amazing player, and I'm mystified that he isn't a bigger star, esp.---

Thanks for pointing that out Theo, you saved me having to send an e-mail
and...................

DOH!

and then Brian said............

-----And through this list Torgo pointed me towards an amazing Mexican
restaurant right across the street from the venue. One of many reasons
BOC-L is my favorite list. Music knowledge + culinary advice is a potent
combination.----

Ah yes, Casa too Mucha. Easily one of the best places to consume mass
quantities in the greater Utica area (the other would be Symeon's Greek
restaurant).

See, that WAS a meaningless post!! And no, I don't really give a wet slap if
people respond to it or ignore it. ;^)

Back to the Lurkin' Cave (and there was much rejoicing "yeah").
Torgo

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos