HW: Epoch Eclipse Review.

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Nov 17 20:15:14 EST 1999

At 19:37 17.11.1999 -0000, you wrote:
>> newbie here (Hi Keith)
>> I figured Epocheclipse was yet another poxy compilation.  So why should
>> anyone with a half decent Hawks collection want to get it?
>>
>> tata
>> Tim
>--snip--<
>To be honest, though, it's not really designed for fans who've got most of
>the stuff, it's for people who are either new to Hawkwind, or for old fans
>who used to like Hawkwind in the 70s and lost track of them after that.
>(And there's an awful lot of them about, too.)

Like me...although I'm catching up (and good fun it is too!), I'll be
putting this on my xmas list to fill in some gaps...I was lucky enough to
find a copy of the Griffin "Warrior..." with the kollectors guide not TOO
long ago, but no Charisma era stuff though...

ChrisW

>(Full details of tracks and package can be found on www.hawkwind.com, of
>course.)
>
>-- Andy
>
>mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.gilham

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce