HW: Epoch Eclipse Review.

Bart Brugmans bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Thu Nov 18 16:43:52 EST 1999

Brian wrote:
> I went 11 HW albums before I had ever heard Silver Machine, believe it or
> not. Well, I heard the Live Seventy-Nine version but not the original. So
> the Epoch-Eclipse 3CD set was a great investment for me. The sound quality
> and packaging are amazing. And it's made me realize just how important
> Calvert was to the band. Besides Silver Machine, I had also never heard
> Kerb Crawler or Steppenwolf, or Calvert's version of Death Trap, or Uncle
> Sam's On Mars, or.....
>
> I guess 11 albums really isn't all that much when you're talking HW. Thank
> goodness for Epoch-Eclipse!
Well, I got about 125 HW albums and CD's but I sometimes do feel left
out. Epoch Eclipse is fantastic, especially because i still was a guy
with absolutely no money when the EMI remasters came out. Now i got
some of that stuff, but it just makes me want more.

--BArt