HW: Epoch Eclipse Review.

Tim Stephenson timnjaq at TSTEPHENSON.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Thu Nov 18 16:43:20 EST 1999

>I guess 11 albums really isn't all that much when you're talking HW. Thank
goodness for Epoch-Eclipse!
Brian

Thanks for this post Brian.  I have 27 Hawks albums and feel like an idiot
newbie watching half these posts.  The big gaps in my collection are
Astounding Stories and The Business Trip.  (I believe) less significant gaps
are Hawklords, Zones and Out and Intake.   It may be snobbish, but I'd
rather hang on til I find these than buy a compilation.

Also - thanks to Thomas, for his welcome - appreciated.  I do DIY
compilations too, mainly for the car, but thats hardly the same thing.

Tim