Glastonbury 1990 Questions

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Thu Nov 18 20:21:17 EST 1999

Is the Glastonbury 1990 CD really the Live 1982? I saw somewhere that it has
this info:

Hawkwind   / Glastonbury 90 / cd import / new/
LIVE CD on voiceprint/ OFFICIAL RELEASE !/
 LIVE sept 21, 1997 in GERMANY//
 with  arrival in utopia, solitary mind games, dream worker, brainstorm,
ejection, shot down, master of the universe//UK IMPORT /

It is called 1990, has a 1982 tracklist, and says it is recorded in 1997. Which
is true? Is it possible for an official release to be this inaccurate?  Is the
sound quality good? I know this CD has been mentioned for the last week or so,
but cannot remember the specifics. Thanks for any help! On an unrelated topic, I
am still waiting to come across the repackaged Xenon Codex and the 5 other ones
that came out a few months ago. I have not seen them at all yet in my neck of
the woods. Thanks a lot,
Chris

--
As long as our spiritual needs are met, our living
problems are reduced to the point of comfort (BT 5th ed)