Nik's Sphynx album

Dave Berry daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 19 17:15:52 EST 1999

At 01:09 19/11/99 , flossbac wrote:
>Wow Doug, it's crazy how opinions vary, because I've always thought the
>Sphynx CD (Cleopatra version) was WAY better than Prophets of Time.

I'm with John on this.  I found most of Prophets of Time very disappointing.   Past or
Future was better, but still wasn't great.  Sphynx beats both of them, IMO, especially
"Thoth".

There's also the 1976 release of Sphynx (or rather "Xitintoday", by Sphynx), but
that's a different pyramid of mysteries.  One of the nice things about the Cleopatra
release, for those of us that have the 1976 version, is that the Cleopatra release
includes the original flute recordings from the Great Pyramid.

Dave.
Dave Berry,  www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~daveb