HW: Epoch Eclipse Review.

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Fri Nov 19 04:40:46 EST 1999

In message ID <013901bf3216$9e5800a0$f05a883e at timsteph> on 18/11/99,
BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List wrote:

BDL> Whoah!!  Disagree.  These crappy bootleg-like albums are for
BDL> diehards only. Newbies out there after early Hawks live staff
BDL> should look for Space Ritual or 1999 Party a LONG time before
BDL> touching Yuri Gagarin and its relations. (Tip - still dont get
BDL> them and dont pay money for them)
BDL>
BDL> Tim

Er, I was talking about compilations, not bad concert recordings like Yuri,but
Acid Daze and dependencies have good material (the magnu/Angels is a gem) ,
with good sound; you just need to care not buying them again and again; thanks
to the codex !!!

Olivier

Olivier Boigey
mailto:olivier_boigey at technolink.org
http://www.bwaje.claranet.fr

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).