crappy boots, good boot and original silver machine

Fri Nov 19 09:33:02 EST 1999

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Ketil Svendsen wrote:

> oh yea - yuri stinks in quality - but has some real
> interesting calvert-related stuff on it - most notably "in the
> egg" ... :-)

        I'm waiting for Rom to realise `In The Egg' needs rescuing; he
would do it _so_ well...

> ps. i don't really like the 199 party...dunno..maybe the
> sound? ..but still interesting for hearing lemmy's watcher
> live  :-)

        Too much audience, too little sax/flute, Lemmy totally out of it
- singing flat and missing several notches of his usual quality. And yet,
though some parts are actually quite bad, I love it :-) It's just
"Hawkwind", if you see what I mean...

        A hearty agreement with everyone advising newbies not to buy _Yuri
Gagarin_ also - it really is appalling. Yours,
                                                Jon