HW: BBC Archives

Fri Nov 19 19:21:49 EST 1999

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, IAN ABRAHAMS wrote:

> Amazon are listing a "BBC Archives" Hawkwind CD released by EMI.  I
> haven't seen this around, anybody have details?

        This would perhaps be that BBC Sessions thing that was being
talked of a while back? I believe it was to include the most recent (1995)
session and some older stuff, but not I think any of the Call-It-What-You-
Will _Space Rock From London_ disk. Anyone support my flagging memory on
this? Yours,
             Jon