HW: Recent v Old / Poll

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Sun Nov 21 10:59:44 EST 1999

> >The problem with this sort of game is that it's essentially
backward-looking.
> >Maybe they'll find someone new who fits the job much better.
>
> Agreed. My ideal line-up would include Dave, Alan and Nik with Klaus
> Schulze on Drums, Julian Cope on Mellotron, Jason Spaceman on guitar and
> me on vocals for a start. Or something like that.
> Jon

Now that's interesting, including these other people.....
If I could make a hybrid band like that it would include....
Dave Brock (of course), Ian Masters (of Pale Saints) on bass, Klaus Schulze
on keyboards, Tim Gane (of Stereolab) on guitar, maybe some additional lead
guitar from Huw, and Richard Chadwick on drums.
John Majka