HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 21 16:43:42 EST 1999

You asked did they really play 3 hours at stonehenge 77.......I remember
definitely yes..late at night through till almost dawn. i admit the memories
are a bit fuzzy (Cant think why !!!),but i recall calvert actually attacking
a robot on stage with a huge arab style sword.....Somebidy please tell me did
this really happen ?? I remember it under a lot of strobes with projections
at each side of the stage...Is my memory correct ? I also remember one more
HW set (In daylight, different day) and Tim blake being there Solo, but of
course not With HW.....I'd love to see some more reliable memories from
others who were there , as my memories are getting more unreliable as i
age....Especially memories of Free Festivals for some odd reasons.
 I'd be grateful if anyone out there with stonehenge 77 memories could post
some.
 Thanks
 Al