OFF: "musicians made drug use look tempting?" ^_~ =koff=

Wed Nov 24 10:09:24 EST 1999

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, M Holmes wrote:

> And even they make more sense than Tipper Gore and fellow idiots who try
> to pin it on music CD's.

        Somebody on that Stoner Rock List I hang around on when this is
being quiet had a .sig that answered that one nicely, which went more or
less like:
"Where _do_ you get your values, son? Is it those god-awful heavy metal
        records?
"Yeah, that's right Dad! We're perfectly fine until we get to one of those
        _evil_ CDs!"

        I think it was from a film. I hope so, because that would mean
that such a film existed :-) Yours,
                                     Jon