BOC: New Compilation track Listing

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 24 12:34:31 EST 1999

> From:          Jean-Luc Carrier <LukeChurch at AOL.COM>

> Don't believe one second THIS is what the hardcore fans have elected on AOL
> board.
> GTTM, TMP, IT... are obviously sad evidences.
> Another crappy compilation.
> C'mon guys, thank Sony for THAT pure remastered shit.
> _LuKe_

True, like Sony would listen to the fans.  Obviously it costs them
nothing to toss out another comp, and hope some fool will buy it.
Only thing I can see to recommend it is IF, as John hinted, it
contains some remastering or new liner notes...

theo