OFF: "musicians made drug use look tempting?"

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Nov 27 09:55:21 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/26/99 8:58:49 PM, henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:

<<
Of course, with the high level of cynicism shown towards today's
politicians, it would be quite possible that the leading vote-getter would
still be on the negative side, in which case you throw them all out and
start with brand new candidates.

That would be the kind of development in elections that *might* just get me
to register, you know.

====================
....i had registered to vote in ca. in '76, but i was in new york when
election day came.
my philosophy in regards to politicians and their politrix came down to "they
all lie. they all suck".
finally, my best friend in the world shamed me into voting in the '92 prez
election....but i didnt vote >for< clinton, i voted >against< bush.
my friend died of a brain tumor in '96; in his memory i voted in that
election. once again, not >for< clinton, but >against< dole.

these folx are operating on such a large scale, tho, i dont think >anyone<
can accomplish much, and the difference it makes (other than cosmetic) is
negligible. IMO.

>>insert tired yet fully accurate remark on how it's those evil
mega-corporations which rule america, anyway.<<

they all lie. they all suck.

"<>"