HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Bart Brugmans (aka Gekke Henkie) bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Mon Nov 29 11:09:08 EST 1999

> 1.  How old are you?
28

> 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?
29

> 3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?
Space ritual

> 4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?
Space ritual and to be more accurate Orgone Accumulator and
Sonic attack going into Time we left. it still gives me the chills :-))

> And I'd like to add another two, 5: what is your favourite HW album now?
Assasins of Allah (bootleg with all those great live sounds from
greasy Truckers and Glastonbury Fayre)

> and 6: what HW album do you play the most?
Doremi

--BArt